Steel Lintels provide a combination of strength and light weight, resulting in efficient load bearing performance and increased productivity on site. They are characterized by their ease of installation in addition to time as well as money saving.
• Hot rolled steel S235JR as per EN 10025 / ASTM A-1011 CS Type B (formerly ASTM A569 or ASTM A570).
• Cold rolled steel DC01 as per EN 10130:2006 / ASTM A1008 CS Type B ( formerly ASTM A-366) and then: - Hot-dip galvanized as per BS EN ISO 1461:2009 (formerly BS 729 ) / ASTM A123 or - Electro plated as per EN 12329 / ASTM B633 (Electrodeposited coatings of zinc on iron and steel)
• Pre-galvanized steel DX51D±Z as per EN 10346:2009 G120, G180 (G275 is available upon special request) which supersedes EN 10327 which is a replacement of EN 10142 which in turn supersedes BS 2989 / ASTM A653M zinc coated (hot-dip galvanized) iron and steel CS (commercial) or SS (structural) quality G60 and G90 is available upon special request (formerly ASTM A527M) / ASTM A924 (coating) (formerly A525)
• Stainless steel 1.4301 as per EN 10088 - 2:2005 (formerly BS 1449 Part 2 / ASTM A240M, Grade AISI 304)
- Steel Lintels - manufactured to BS 5977: Part 2 :1983 / BS EN 845-2:2003. - Wall Ties - manufactured to BS EN 845-1:2003 ( Formerly BS 1234 ). - Block Reinforcement Ladder and Truss - manufactured as per ASTM A82 / ASTM A951 / BS 845-3:2003 DIN 488.